Wednesday 17 April 2013

A dual purpose make.

As I said yesterday I was asked to do an inspiration station at our recent demonstrator team training event. I decided to make the theme of my display unusual fold cards. This is something that I try to bring into each of my classes. Some of my ladies are more experienced crafters and I wanted to make sure that they would learn something from my classes in the hope that it would keep them interested. I actually think it is the smutty conversation that usually transpires that keeps them coming rather than my 'teaching' abilities but hey ho.

This card was made as a sample for my class featuring the lovely Secret Garden Stamp set.

 

The beauty of this card is in the opening. look what happens when the top section is pulled up.

Card stock used = Island Indigo, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Stamp sets = Secret Garden, Curly cute and Itty Bitty Banners
Framelits = Bitty Banners and Secret Garden
Inks = Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder and Primrose Petals
Punch = 1 3/8" circle




1 comment:

  1. Hey! Your display was AMAZING! I can't wait to try some of the ideas that you showcased x

    ReplyDelete