Monday 20 May 2013

Training swaps

I thought I'd share with you my makes for a training event that I attended recently.


I fancied using the filter paper from the spring summer catalogue and thought I'd get messy with my re-inkers. At just £2.75 for 4 rectangular and 8 circular pieces I'm loving the filter paper at the moment.


As you can see I really did get messy :-)



I was really impressed with the final results.
I have my lovely hubby to thank for the inspiration for my other swaps. I am the queen of last minute and got delayed at work so didn't have any drying time or indeed any mojo to come up with another make.

supplies used:
Card - midnight muse, whisper white, rich razzleberry & old olive
Ink - marina mist, pacific point, island indigo & black stazon
Stamp sets - summer silhouettes & itty bitty banners 
DSP - polka dot parade
Framelits - bitty banners
Punches - elegant butterfly & 1-3/8"circle

As usual I came back from training full of inspiration  so come back soon for more makes :-) 

1 comment:

  1. They are stunning - thanks for swapping with me :)

    ReplyDelete